Found this deal and got an accepted offer.

I found this deal for a client. This house is huge 2 story with a finished basement. Move in ready. We received an acceptance to our offer and have a closing set up for 1/17. This house was originally over $350,000  My client is getting it for $199,000 plus closing cost.
My fee is being paid by the seller so the buyer had my help at no cost to him.
Tell your friends tell everyone I can find you a house in Henry county. Give me a call.
I will help on houses no matter what price range you are in. I'm currently looking for deal under $100,000 and houses under $65,000 for 2 clients. No price range is to low or to high. Get qualified from your bank so we know what you can afford. Sign a buyers contract so the seller pays me and we can start looking.
RODNEY DALY
REALTOR
ELLIOTT REAL ESTATE AND LAND LLC
3027 Keeneland blvd suite B
Mcdonough Ga 30252
770-527-1647
Real estate agent in Mcdonough,Henry county Ga
find a home for sale,house for sale Henry co Mcdonough
real estate agency buyers agent sell sellers agent.Local
Blogger LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Facebook Page foursquare MySpace Google Maps

Popular posts from this blog

New construction homes in Monroe County

Clean the screens on your faucet

Our ad on craig's list works,heating repair 7708754113