Foreclosures bank owned and houses for sale in Henry county

There is a free search for houses for sale on my website. I can help you find a good deal on foreclosures and bank owned houses in Mcdonough. You need a buyer agent. The listing agent works for the seller looking out for his best interest not yours. The listings are not updated well the house you see online maybe gone but you wont know because the agent doesn't answer the phone or return phone calls.I'm here 7 days a week. I can be reached by text email and phone easily. No budget is to small, I can find houses at $60,000 as well as $300,000. You need to get pre qualified for a loan so we know what you can afford. I can walk you threw the buying process give me a call. Rod Daly @Elliott real estate and land llc 770-527-1647
.
,
,
,
,
,

Popular posts from this blog

New construction homes in Monroe County

Clean the screens on your faucet

Our ad on craig's list works,heating repair 7708754113