Landmark dodge never go


Never take your car for express oil change at landmark dodge. I sat there for 40 minutes and had to get my keys back and leave with out ever getting serviced. I asked how much longer is the wait at tge 40 minute mark. They pointed to five cars and said they were in front of me. How about telling people this when the first get there. Express oil change ha they can take the express to hell for wasting my day. I'm never going there for anything again thanks to their lack of concern about peoples time. I took my car to another lube place they told me five minute wait and 10 minute oil change no was that hard. Landmark needs to get out of the oil change business. I wont go there for any service needed on my car I WONT ever buy a car from them if they can't even change the oil you will never get a good repair service.
Rod

Popular posts from this blog

New construction homes in Monroe County

Clean the screens on your faucet

Our ad on craig's list works,heating repair 7708754113