Looking for a house,Free listing search on my website

My website has a free listing search at the top no need to log in. If you find a house in Henry county or Butts county you like I hope you let me put your offer in. A buyers agent gets paid at closing at no cost to you. You need an agent on your side the Listing agent works for the seller and doesn't have to look out for you. I can help you search if you like. Let me know what you are looking for and I can send you new houses when they are listed. I can even post them to your face book if you like.
Rod Daly at Elliott real estate and land llc
3027 Keeneland blvd suite b
Mcdonough Ga 30252
770-527-1647

Looking for furnace or air conditioner repair?
Aaac service heating and air Mcdonough can help.
770-875-4113

Popular posts from this blog

New construction homes in Monroe County

Clean the screens on your faucet

Our ad on craig's list works,heating repair 7708754113