Showing houses today


Rod Daly @ Elliott real estate and land llc is showing houses today. This one is a large house in Mcdonough city limits reduced to $139,000. Its older but doesn't smell bad like other house that we saw today. I'm not affraid to point out the bad things in a house. I want the buyers to know what they are getting. I found a leak in the roof but it is on the plumbing flashing an easy fix. I can't stand houses that the bank has tried to hide a leak. They know its there but they don't fix it. This one is a good find no meldew or pet smell left from the previous owner. I can help you find a good house in Henry county. Call 7705271647
Rod

Popular posts from this blog

New construction homes in Monroe County

Clean the screens on your faucet

Our ad on craig's list works,heating repair 7708754113