I'm finally off that roof A/C repair 7708754113


I had a hard time today up and down the two story comercial buildings crummy latter. Bad fuse on a three phase system. I had to discounect the power from all three fuses it was making a loop giving false readings. Then on the check up call on the other 2 carrier units the belts on both fan motors were craked bad they would have split into in a few days. So back down the latter I go. Got the last two from the supply house. Easy to change at least. Every thing is working on all 3 and i'm off the roof. I can be at your house fast same day service is available. I didn't schedule anything for after the roof call now I got nothing. Stockbridge,Locust grove,Mcdonough,air conditioning repair near Lake Dow I can be there in a few minutes. If your air conditioner isn't blowing cold air we carry the parts to fix it fast. Any ice one your copper lines at the a/c turn it off it needs to melt before we work on it. Furnace replacements in Henry co. Aaac service heating and air near Ola 7708754113
Rod

Popular posts from this blog

New construction homes in Monroe County

Clean the screens on your faucet

Our ad on craig's list works,heating repair 7708754113