Amazon.com: aaac service's review of Rub for Luck Laughing Buddha Boxer Briefs ...

Amazon.com: aaac service's review of Rub for Luck Laughing Buddha Boxer Briefs ...



5.0 out of 5 stars Secretary loves themAugust 26, 2014
This review is from: Rub for Luck Laughing Buddha Boxer Briefs for men (Apparel)
Secretary loves them she got a raise the first time she rubbed for luck.Arrived fast. Just a tad bit smaller than I like. I did get rubbed for good luck on the first day so I got my moneys worth. There is no opening for easy access. Material was like tee shirt fabric it was comfortable. The only draw back is I have to announce to women I have my lucky briefs on or randomly drop my pants. I usual do these thing once a week anyway. They are great around the office.

Its getting hot in here better call Aaac service heating and air Mcdonough 7708754113

Popular posts from this blog

New construction homes in Monroe County

Clean the screens on your faucet

Our ad on craig's list works,heating repair 7708754113