Samsung Dryer lint everywhere resolved

Dryer lint going all over my laundry room. The usual things were not the problem. Stopped up dryer vent..nope its clean and goes right out the wall. Dryer cap stuck open letting in moisture? Nope brand new cap. I'm going to skip strait to the point. Inside the dryer where the exhaust pipe connected to the blower motor had a seal that was not working right. I used 181 silver tape since it was ok to use on hot surfaces. I taped the joint to seal it. Now there is no lint coming from inside the dryer. I told you where to find it. Here is a picture. Here is the video to replace blower, I didn't replace that. Its here to show you how to get to the vent. keep in mind my vent was real loose. If yours isn't loose it might be some thing else. Look around while you are in there. Maybe you can see lint build up on a gasket. Check the gaps around lint trap. Get the excess lint out of blower while you are here. Good luck I hope it helps. Keep your dryer vent clean or don't bother with this..Don't do work you are not qualified to do.
 If you can't fix it move. I can help you buy or sell a house in and around Henry county Ga. Rod Daly at Elliot Real Estate and Land LLC Find my reviews on Zillow  Find my current and past sales HERE

Popular posts from this blog

New construction homes in Monroe County

Clean the screens on your faucet

Our ad on craig's list works,heating repair 7708754113